Hexacopter are proud to present the fantastic Blade BLH1400 230 S V2 RTF RC Helicopter: Brushless Electric CP Heli with 2.4GHZ DXE Transmitter System, Orange.
With so many on offer these days, it is good to have a brand you can trust. The Blade BLH1400 230 S V2 RTF RC Helicopter: Brushless Electric CP Heli with 2.4GHZ DXE Transmitter System, Orange is certainly that and will be a perfect purchase.
For this great price, the Blade BLH1400 230 S V2 RTF RC Helicopter: Brushless Electric CP Heli with 2.4GHZ DXE Transmitter System, Orange is highly recommended and is a regular choice with most people. Horizon Hobby have added some excellent touches and this results in good value.
For those looking to hone their skills on a collective pitch machine, the Blade 230 S V2 takes the flight experience to the next level. Building off the widely popular platform, this new version adds key improvements geared at growing pilot skills.
The new ESC gives even more impressive flight stability and heading hold, creating a clean, confidence inspiring flight experience. Additionally, the newly tuned Spektrum AR636 with aluminum bottom case and improved damping makes this heli feel like a whole new machine in the air. A reinforced frame and main gear along with metal gear servos and ABS main blades can survive the learning curve and add confidence.
Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFE technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if it's your first collective pitch helicopter. The flight and strength improvements make this a blast to fly in your local park or backyard.
Innovative SAFE Technology makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence. Flight modes from self-leveling to full 3D allow you to grow your skills with this helicopter, from beginner and intermediate, to advanced maneuvers.
Progressive Flight Modes
- Stability Mode-Limited flight envelope with self-leveling a bank angle limit
- Agility Mode - Full control for sport aerobatics with no bank angle limit
- 3D Mode - Turns up the flip and roll rate for 3D capability
- Panic Recovery quickly returns to level flight with the press of a button
- Updated ESC delivers vastly improved performance, reliability, and tail hold
- Updated, robust Main Gear provides greater durability in the event of a crash
- High-speed, metal-gear, cyclic digital servos offer precise, high-performance control
- Collective Pitch Rotor System engineered to provide the right level of maneuverability for learning aerobatics and inverted flight
- Impact-resistant ABS main blades and newly reinforced tough composite airframe and tail rotor
- High-speed brushless main and tail motors work together to deliver a simplified drive system that makes the 230 S V2 light weight and responsive
- Vivid, high-visibility canopy - and bright main blades and tail - make it easy to maintain orientation
RTF (Ready to Fly)
Ready-to-Fly means everything you need is already included in the box - there is nothing extra to buy!